Maths // Fractions

Maths // Fractions 

For fractions I have been working very hard to get all my answers right. I am very proud of my work and I appreciate all the work and time people have put into helping me. I enjoy doing challenging fractions until I've been sitting there for a hour! 

Here are some of the fractions I know...

1. 1/1            
2. 1/2
3. 2/2
4. 1/3
5. 4/4
6. 5/5
7. 6/6
8. 7/7
9. 8/8
10. 9/9
11. 10/10

Here's a Picture of my lovely work! 














































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment