creatures of the deep.

WALT write a moment in time.

We were at home and my mum was telling my sister off when she had a call on her radio, there was a huge earthquake and there was a part of the ocean that had opened up. There's something dangerous there. I begged my mum not to leave me with my sister but she wouldn't budge. So I was stuck babysitting.

Suddenly, I saw a huge tentacle shoot out of the water. I ran to the kitchen while my sister clung to my hand. I took two sharp knives from a draw and handed
one to my sister.

Then I felt something slimy wrap round my legs and then it tosses me and my sister in the water.

I could taste the salty sea water then we were pulled up onto a rescue boat and mum was on it. The salty water was making my lips sting.

I smelt the salty air as we were dodging the tentacles that shot up from the water. The smell of the salty air made me think of movies where people get stuck out in the ocean for years.

I wondered would this ever end.
                                                                                           

click the links to find out more about the ocean,sea life and octopuses       Ocean   Sea life    Octopuses and squids











No comments:

Post a Comment